- Dan has been working his tail off trying to get his business up and running. He was working all last weekend (Thurs - Sun) at a home show in Portland. This is his 3rd home show and hopes to do one almost every month. Makes for a long week/weekend for both of us, but is usually worth it. He has also been doing several remodel projects. I'm not sure I remember what it's like to have Dan home at night. I'm sure grateful for his hard work, love that man!
- He just got his trailer wrapped with graphics, looks pretty cool if you ask me.
- Our home is officially up for sale. We've been official for a few weeks but have had only 2 not-so-promising showings. Apparently it's not a great time to sell a home. Who knew.
- I am starting up a private speech practice from my home. A former client was wanting me to see her son privately so I looked into what it would take to bill insurance, etc. It's looking pretty promising so I'm going for it. The business is called Clear Communication: Speech Therapy Services. I should be ready to go in the next few weeks. Wish me luck!
- I've been getting in touch with several wedding/portrait photographers from the Portland area. We are going to start getting together once a month. I'm thrilled to get to know these women. They are all amazingly talented photographers and I'm WAY out of my league but I'm eager to learn and what better way then to network with the BEST! Here are a few: Missy , Deyla , Melissa, Jenni, Megan. Here are a couple pics from some of my recent shoots (besides what's on my photo blog). Amazing that 1 year ago our little 'P' has gone from this...
- I've been getting crafty lately for bdays. I've made a frog, birthday banner, and a personalized memory game. I'm reminded how much I LOVE to sew! I forgot to take a pic of the memory game but here's where I got the idea.
- Andrew and I are headed to Arizona on Sunday to babysit 6 of my fantastic neices and nephews for a week while their parents go to Hawaii. Oranges....Sunny skies.... family.....Mesa....CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- I am in charge of planning our ward activities. Our next activity is this Saturday. We divided up the adults in the ward to go to different families homes for dinner. We are then meeting up at the church for dessert. We have 74 adults participating. Should be fun. I like planning parties. Next up, ward lip-sync :)
- Andrew is all smiles and giggles lately (besides the week of croup). Peek-a-boo is a hit!
To this adorable little thing...